After the picket line tomorrow, we will be holding a meeting in the Student Union Hall at 10.00. It is an open meeting with students and staff where we can discuss the latest developments regarding the strike, including:
1) Why the ACAS proposal was rejected
2) What we think about the campaign and how it is being run
3) How we can continue to keep the support of students
4) The wider issues that the university sector is facing, such as the notion that teaching quality can be measured by the salary connected to a future job.
5) Any other issues that students or staff raise in the meeting.